Our grocery theme includes this process
– Vtex team introduction: negotiation, contract, etc… Between the brand and Vtex; ePartner only makes part of the connection process.
– Vtex Ambient Request, once the contract and negotiation between brand and Vtex is closed.
– Project Kickoff: team introduction, our management process explanation, pms (project management system), assets and accesses request to the client (all the needs list to start the project)
– Reception of graphic and development assets
– Mockup stage: look and feel having based on the wireframes stage, including all the design and mockups to all the pages reviewed in the wireframes stage / desktop and mobile version.
– Vtex configuration; OMS, catalog, pricing, promotions, departments, categories, filters
– Set up Vtex tools, native.
– Development stage: development process of the store on code, HTML, CSS, JS, React
– Special functions: size selector on showcase, special showcases with products CTA, multi-image view on showcase function.
– Until 5 pages of FAQ / FYI content.
– Until 3 forms to lead attraction, one can be a POP UP (optional) / add one newsletter lead attraction form
– Setup of Vtex Master Data and connection with lead forms
– Checkout configuration, payment partner (must be certified by Vtex in each country) and payment methods scripts conf.
– Client clustering for segment strategies (by Partner request Only)
– First catalog upload and setup
– Chat tool configuration on Page, since having an API or native connection with the Vtex platform.
– Collections and product set cluster.
– Analytics and pixel tools configuration, such as G. Analytics 4, GTM, g. Data Studio
– Marketing and SEM platforms configuration, such as G. Ads, G. Merchant Center / G.Shopping, Meta business, Email Marketing (since having an API or native connection with Vtex platform) – OPTIONAL, Only by partner request.
– Blogging tool WordPress configuration, through Vtex native API.
No hay valoraciones aún.